Saturday, August 30, 2008

June 27 - July 5, 2008 Visit with my Sister & Co photos

The end of June through July 5, my Sister Lindsay, her hubbie Paul & little Capri came for a visit. We had a great time! The weather was beautiful. We were able to go to the park, hang out at mom and dad's, have strawberry margarita's in the hot summer sun, celebrate the 4th and reconnect. The time always goes so quickly but we cherish our time together. I'm sure that Kim, mom and Lindsay have more photo's that could be added. Miss ya Lindsay!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

FUN PICS, FUN TIMES!!!

MichMacsMusings said...

thanks alot...balling my eyes out here in kansas. we had so much fun and it's always so hard to leave. sometime you will have to see some of the pics i got while we there. i have a great picture of me and jack.

The Laverty's said...

Katelynn

Great pictures, it helps build up memories, glad you put them on here!