Thursday, August 13, 2009

July 2009 Family Photo's

Wow! My poor blog has been neglected this month and I have just a few photo's to share with you from last month. I even dug around in my computer thinking maybe some photo's got placed in the wrong spot when I took them off the camera. I guess I was on photo overload from the month of June when we had so many fun events that we took pictures at.


For those of you who haven't heard already from Jack, we are are hosting another Korean exchange student! Her name is Sally and she just joined us on Monday. She is very sweet and is trying to adjust to our time zone since she is 16 hours ahead of us in South Korea. Stay tuned for more info about her and I'll be posting a picture of her when I can. I hope you are each enjoying the last few weeks of summer before school starts!

No comments: