Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Pics September 2009

Where does the time go?? It seems like I have less time every day. Here it is nearly the end of October and I'm just getting our September pictures on our blog.

Last month I caved and let the girls get a pet...make that 2! What was I thinking?? Oh yeah. I was thinking, how much I truly love them and I gave up on our pet-free home. You can only suggest a pet rock and a chia pet so many times before you have to give in. How long do cats live?? Oh yeah...longer than I want to think about. It's a love-hate relationship for me right now. They can be cute one minute and then I can completely lose it over the odor and the cat litter that's on my bathroom floor (among other things)!

Katelynn and I both have September Birthday's that are one day apart. The girls made me a pancake breakfast before church for my Birthday. I was awoken quietly by them to come down for a nice breakfast that they made with dad. Upon entering the kitchen, there was the site of flour all over the island and stool. They said I wouldn't have to do a thing since it's my Birthday. That lasted about 20 minutes. Looking back now, I love the effort and thought that they put into making my day special. They are so sweet!

Sally, our exchange student fits right in with our family. She has such a sweet smile. She loves to help me in the kitchen and is getting used to me taking her picture. Little by little I'm getting more pictures of her. We feel so blessed to have her staying with our family for this school year.

You only live once, make it count.

2 comments:

paul & lins said...

can't believe she's 11...& you don't look a day over 29. love ya

The Laverty's said...

She is getting tooooo big!! It's hard for me to believe she's 11 and she looks like she's a teen.

You always were my favorite sister!! Love ya!