Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrate Good Times...Wahoo!!!

Alright guys & gals! I am celebrating and wanted to share a couple of things with you as an encouragement that you too can do this!!

#1 - Walgreens Deals

On Saturday, I purchased the above products from Walgreens for a total of $5.29!! Wanna know how...I stacked coupons and used Walgreens ad coupons. The Tide detergent was $5.99 normally so I paid less than that for everything. I also had 3 Register Rewards from past sales. My purchase would have cost me $27.90!! It truly does pay to clip those coupons & get your grocery list in order. My #1 secret...sign up for those newsletter of the gals I've mentioned in other posts and start clipping and organizing those coupons. They know what they are doing! I've been at this for a month and if I can do it, so can you. FYI..those seed packets were 3/$1 and were added as fillers so I could use my Register Rewards. They are cheap and we can use them in the yard.

#2 - Freebies in the mail today!!

I was working at my daughters school today and came home with a headache so finding this Taster's Choice coffee in the mail was very refreshing. You gotta love coffee and a good nights rest!! Although, my hubby may not need the Breathe Right strips anymore (click on the link and get your free sample!). He's lost nearly 30 pounds since January 1! Way to go Babe!!! I'm so proud of him.

#3 - Got an email from Faithful Provisions & guess what...I won!!! Yippee!!


I entered a drawing for a "Blue Avocado Starter Kit" at Faithful Provisions for Mother's Day and won! I received an email and my package will be in the mail soon. I'll post some pics when I receive it. Yahoo!! I'll be sporting some cool bags at the grocery store. Too cute!! Best of all...FREE!!!! Thanks Faithful Provisions!

4 - Not so good news...last week my youngest came home with what appeared to be the flu and was home for 4 days and today my other girlies came home sick with similar symptoms. To make matters worse...and I'm in serious denial and hoping I'm just coming down from the coffee high from earlier...I think I'm getting sick too! So, off to bed as soon as this is posted.

Make sure you are getting your rest and taking your vitamins! Best of luck on your couponing adventures! Isn't it fun!!

No comments: