Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008 Photo's

Christmas Eve is always spent at Nana & Papa's. Since I was young, my family has opened our presents on Christmas Eve. My dad always had to work on Christmas so rather than wait until late Christmas Day, we would open our gifts on Christmas Eve. I love this tradition now because we can spend a relaxing Christmas Eve with my parents and brother's family and then Christmas morning is at our home for Christmas as a family.

When I look at these photo's it amazes me at how big the girls are getting. It seems like yesterday that they were wearing the red and white Old Navy pajamas with binkies in Madison and Savanah's cute little mouths. How time flies!

Each Christmas Eve, we always wrap up the night, with the girls in their pajamas, and head to church for a 10:00 p.m. Christmas Eve Service. I love this tradition too! The kids enjoy going to the service and holding their candles and I love singing the Christmas carols and reflecting on the importance of the evening. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments: