Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some of our December 2008 Pictures

Here are some of our December photos. I'll post our Christmas Eve & Christmas Day photo's next.

The snow we got in December was so pretty and the kids loved it! I loved seeing the house and trees covered in the white blanket and the streets were so bright at night. The kids tried making a snow fort but tired of that. They made one very tall snowman who stood guard in our front yard. I think he fell asleep though because someone drove into the middle of our front yard and knocked him flat on his back. Poor guy! The girls were really upset. Jack and Katelynn investigated the crime scene. Katelynn was determined to figure out what make of car left it's tracks in our yard.

Eventually they tired of the snow though and I needed Christmas to come so they would have something else to do with their time. I knew what was under that tree and I knew they would love it! More of that later though...

No comments: