Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dorf in Kitchen


So, you all know Tim Conway. He is a favorite comedian of mine! Well, if you haven't seen Dorf on Golf or Dorf Goes Fishing then you should come to our house. Madison who is 7 1/2 has never seen these movies. To my surprise, she comes into the kitchen yesterday "Dorf size" wearing Jack's dress shoes on her knee caps. I start cracking up and call Jack into the kitchen. It was hilarious! Today she had to do it with my tennis shoes. What a crack up!! I think I'll have to have her recreate the moment so I can get a picture to post and have to show her when she's older. You can see a preview of Dorf on Golf here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEig1D4sJdI

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved these movies! tks

MichMacsMusings said...

sometimes i feel like a dwarf living around all of these crazy tall people.

you gotta re-inact and take a pic of maddie when she's feeling better.

The Laverty's said...

Keith - As far as I'm concerned Tim Conway cannot be replaced. He's the best!

The Laverty's said...

Lins - I'm sure that Madison would have no complaints at "Dorf" sizing herself for a picture or two when she's better. Still running a low grade fever today.

Anonymous said...

He's one of a kind! Kinda like Paul.)