Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Celebrity Look-a-Like

Ok, you've got to try this! Saw this on another blog and decided to give it a try. If you go to http://www.myheritage.com/ and click on the celebrities tab you can upload a picture and see what celebrity you look like. You have to register but it is free. I decided to use two different photo's to see if it turned out differently and suprisingly it did. It will pull up 8 celebrities of whom you most closely resemble. Sometimes you'll even get one of the opposite sex...I didn't include those for us because that's just wrong!












What do you thing? Jack really seems to have the "Friends" thing going for him. Mine on the other hand was hillarious! We have heard so many times that our oldest looks like Dakota Fanning and now this pops up saying that I do too. We've even had strangers stare at her and then ask us if anyone has ever told us that she looks like Dakota. Give it a try for yourself!

3 comments:

paul & lins said...

seriously cracked up that dakota fanning came up...imagine that, katie does look just like her mama! but what about irma thuman?

The Laverty's said...

No Uma Thurman or the La Bamba girl...both of which I'm told I look like! Maybe if I plugged in another photo pre-kids & 20 lbs lighter Uma would show up! Love ya!

The Laverty's said...

BTW...I plugged in a photo of Katie & Dakota Fanning did not show up but Rachel Leigh Cook did. When I plugged in Maddie's pic though Dakota Fanning came up & Kirsten Dunst. Pretty Cool! Katie wasn't happy about it though!!