Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THANK YOU dear friends!!

Just wanted to let you know how very much we appreciate all the prayers, meals, chauffeuring, flowers, and cards we are receiving from everyone! My recovery from my neck surgery is going well. I'm getting some more strength and only taking pain meds at night now with some tylenol during the day. Hope to be driving next week too!

My scar is much bigger than I expected though! I know that it will get better over time. Oh well! May have to try my hand at knitting some scarves or just hit the sales racks! The good news is that my pain from before surgery seems to be dimished and I'm looking forward to seeing how it feels when fully recooperated in 3-4 months!


We feel so very blessed to have so many wonderful friends in our life! THANK YOU for helping take care of my family during my recovery!




P.S. The pretty Thank You card was found over at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ in the gallery. If you ever need to get your creative juices flowing, this website is a great resource!

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Oh, thank you for the update! I am so glad that you can already tell the pain is gone! How wonderful!! I will continue to pray for your full recovery.

The Laverty's said...

Thank you for your continued prayers guys!