Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birth Announcement!

Little Gaven has arrived! My sister ended up having a c-section since little Gaven's hand wanted to come out first rather than his head but mom and baby are doing fine. He's a little fellow! Madison weighed 5 pounds 15 ounces when she was born and we thought she was a peanut!! My sister and Gaven should be heading home in 2-3 days.

I got to tell you, it's hard having your sister living in Kansas and you can't be there for the birth! We kept calling to get the facts and the stats. We are sooo very happy and excited for them and this little blessing that God has given them after many years! Capri is the happy little sister of Gavin and Daddy Paul is excited too!

This is the only picture I have so far but it's better than nothing!


Stay tuned as I get more pictures of this cute little fellow!

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Congratulations! I was so excited to hear the news. He is precious!

Missy said...

Congratulations!

The Laverty's said...

Thanks guys! We're so excited for them to finally have this blessing!! It's been a long time coming.