Monday, March 9, 2009

February 2009 Pictures

Here are some of our pictures from last month around the house and with friends. February was a whirl-wind...our entryway flooded from our washer machine so our wood floor needs to be replaced, one of the toilets broke the same day (my dear husband fixed that...thank you!) and I got to have neck surgery. We were also blessed with meals with friends and from friends. You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for blessing our family!

I want to make special mention of my dear friend Shauna who coordinated all the meals! I know her life is very full with homeschooling, volunteering at our church and the many other activities she's involved in. I so appreciate her friendship as well as all the others who helped us out with everything! Thanks again guys!

No comments: