Friday, April 3, 2009

Prayer Request


Hello friends & family! Could you please be praying for little Gaven and my sister Lindsay. Gaven just came home from the hospital last night since he has jaundice really bad. After a check-up today, his levels are rising and at 19 now. Tomorrow morning he will be checked again and if it reaches 20, he'll be put back into the hospital. My sister had pre-eclampsia and that is why she was induced 3 weeks early. Her blood pressure is extremely high though from the pre-eclampsia and now the added stress. Keep them in your prayers please. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I am praying. I understand the stress. Thomas had to be readmitted to the hospital for a stay to be treated for jaundice. I'll keep them all in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

The Laverty's said...

I only have a few pictures taken when he was born. It has been too stressful & busy for them to get any others. Thank you for your prayers for them!