Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving - Day 4

Day 4 - Thanksgiving Organization

Day 4 of our Thanksgiving inspiration features several women who have figured out how to organize the day to make it run smoothly. I'm all about good organizing ahead of time. Get reading quickly because the clocks ticking and Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

This one’s my favorite. Look at LW Designs Thanksgiving organizer! It's a beauty. A place to put your place cards, coupons, guest list and menu. My Tip: This organizer could be modified or a second one made for all your recipes, magazine clippings, blog print outs, decorating ideas, invitations, and traditions, etc. So cute!

A Well Organized Space also has a detailed list of to do's to make your Thanksgiving Day a success.

Organized A to Z has a couple good tips on getting organized for Thanksgiving. I especially like the tip on setting your table the night before. I do this for everything I host and it saves tons of time. That helps make the morning less stressful and more fun.


These are a few great way to help us all stay organized to keep the stress low and stay focused on our families.


No comments: