Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Pretties ~ Day 1 of the fun

I found something similar to this on another blog so I thought I’d edit it and get it posted for you to enjoy. They had 8 Days of Thanksgiving crafts, deco’s, food ideas, etc. I’m going to try to post 2 days worth every day so you have time to enjoy it all before Thanksgiving and get some great ideas for your Thanksgiving tables.


Day 1 – Thanksgiving Place Cards



How amazing is this 3D pumpkin place card from Shelley over at Mocha Memories. She also has a more traditional one in this same post that you may enjoy.



Speaking of 3D pumpkins, look at what Christine made! Aren’t they adorable.



So technically this isn't a place card but there's a tutorial on how to make this paper turkey at Crazy Stampin Women. You could easily put it on a name card.



See! Didn't I tell you those turkeys would look great on place cards. Thanks to the Sun Stamper we now have a visual.



Are you looking for a less traditional place card for your table or the kiddos table? Jan has hooked us up with a tutorial on how to make this brilliant water bottle place card. Inside the bottle is the recipients favorite candy. How did they do that?? Check out the tutorial! Clever.



Found these place cards at Splitcoasterstampers located here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1141980?&si=thanksgiving while I was doing a search for Thanksgiving placecards. If you ever need to get inspired, go to Splitcoasterstampers! They have so many projects to get your creative juices flowing!


This cutie was also found at splitcoaststampers posted by “Slanzal”. You can find it here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1143852?&si=thanksgiving.


These are the Thanksgiving place cards that I made from the last two years. The clipart is from http://www.pccrafter.com/shopping/ and the cards are embellished with glitter which is difficult to see from the picture that I took on my phone. PcCrafter is my favorite resource for clipart!

I hope you are inspired by some of these great place cards to make for your tables. Day 2 will be posted tomorrow as it's getting rather late! Sorry but I need a little beauty sleep :~)

No comments: