Friday, April 30, 2010

Stock up Prices


Since starting seriously with the whole couponing, I feel like I'm getting good deals but I've actually been told I can do better by the "seasoned pro's". These gals have been doing it for years and know what they are doing! The more you do this, the better you get at gettting the BEST deals. I'm told it takes 2-3 months before you start to see a significant decrease in your food budget. I'm baby stepping my way there though and having fun doing it.

I started searching online to figure out what the best deals are and what prices you should pay to stock up on food so that I know when to wait and when to buy more. This first gal, from Faithful Provisions, is from Tennessee so some of the prices may be more or less depending on where you live. She has an 11 page stock up price listing! Click on the "provisions - get it now list" to be directed to it. She also has some good recipes available there.


I'm not sure where this second gal is located but I have subscribed to her at Fistful of Coupons. She has a much shorter stock up price list but it includes things that the other gal does not have. She also includes what she get's for free which is really helpful to know!

These are the things she get's for free...Toothpaste, Shampoo, Conditioners & Stylers, Razors, Contact Solution, Bodywash, Mouthwash, Deodorants: both Mens & Womens, Floss, Crackers, Scented Items:candles, plug-ins ect, Lightbulbs, Pantiliners, Medicines/Vitamins. I'll drink to that!!

No comments: