Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swag Bucks - Earn Free Gift Cards!

Since I've started getting more serious at saving money for my family, I discovered another way that I can do that. Everyday most of us do at least a search or two of some kind on the internet. Why not get "paid" to do that?!?

Search & Win

Let me explain...I have recently registered (for free) at Swag Bucks. It is a search engine, similar to Google, that you can use to perform searches and earn points that you can later redeem for gifts. You can trade in your points on a variety of items and what interests me the most is the $5 Amazon gift cards! I have been using the Swag Bucks site for my searches for about 2 weeks and at the rate I'm going, I'll have one of the $5 Amazon gift cards in about a week. Not bad for 3 weeks of casual searching on the internet!

They offer a variety of items that you can turn in your points for. Just to name two more of them...Target as well as Barnes & Noble gift cards. I find that you earn the most swag bucks when you search first thing in the morning and in the evenings. Usually, I'm getting 20 swag bucks a day. If you earn swag bucks, it seems to be a while before you are rewarded with more.

You can sign up for the newsletter and you will receive codes so that you can earn more swag bucks. It's important to know that you cannot post these codes for anyone else to use or you will put your account in jeopardy and could lose all of your points.

Daily, you can go to the "ways to earn tab" and select "special offers". Complete the no obligations offer. You only sign up for the things you want and you do not have to sign up for any of them to receive swag bucks. Just hit the skip button to move along to the next offer. After about 5 offers, you will receive your swag bucks. You usually only receive 1-4 swag bucks for completing this but it only takes about 1 minute.

How do you get started?

  • Go here and register on Swag bucks by creating an account
  • You will get 3 Swag bucks just for signing up!
  • After registering, you can immediately start searching for anything you want on the web just by using the Swag bucks search engine!
  • Periodically, while searching, you may see a pop up that says you’ve won anywhere from 1 to 12 or more in Swag bucks. Sometimes you will need to enter in a code that is there in order to obtain the Swag bucks.

I am so excited to be using Swag bucks on a daily basis and getting closer to my 450 points I need for the Amazon gift card! I’ve heard that other bloggers were able to pay for all of their Christmas presents last year by using Swagbucks! Can you beleive that? They had earned so many Amazon.com gift cards, that the gift cards covered the full cost of their purchases! With that being said, my goal this year is to pay for several of my Christmas presents with gift cards I’ve earned through Swag bucks! I’m so excited about this challenge and I hope some of you are up for the challenge too!

They also have an excellent referral program! If you refer someone over to Swag bucks and they earn a Swag buck, you will earn a Swag buck too–up to 100 Swag bucks! So you could potentially earn 100 Swag bucks from each friend you refer! Let the searching begin!

Search & Win

No comments: