Wednesday, February 11, 2009

January 2009 Photo's

First of all, I just want to say how much fun it was having some of my friends over from our old small group! Jack and I felt so blessed to be in a small group when we first started attending Bethany. It really helped us get connected with the church and form new friendships. I was at our old church for 26 years so this was a big change for me. We are so thankful and appreciative of you guys!

Secondly, I know their were some other ladies that would have liked to join in on the fun of crafting and games that were not a part of our small group. So, I think we need to plan another get together!! I've got neck surgery next friday but I'm thinking by the end of March or April I would be up for a game night! Whatcha think?

I've included some family photo's from Jack's Birthday as well. Thanks again for a great night!

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Seth got the Nerf Wii game for Christmas. He loves it!

It looks like you gals had a blast at the craft night.
When you plan the next one, let me know in advance and maybe I can plan another trip to WA. That would help me- so I won't have to struggle with my jealousy so much!

The Laverty's said...

Believe it or not, Jack hasn't even had time to play it yet! He really wants to though.

We would love it if you could join us! We were hoping you'd be here when we did it since it was near Christmas and there was talk of you guys coming. I'm thinking just a game night next time though unless someone steps up to plan a craft. It is so nice to have that "girl" time! Have a great day!!

MichMacsMusings said...

great pics...i think jack wished not to be the only boy in the house.