Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents Day with the Fam

Today was Presidents Day and it was a nice day off with the family. We went up to our local $2.00 theater and saw Bolt and really enjoyed it! I loved the pigeons and the little old lady in the trailer with her bunny slippers. Good movie for the fam that we will be adding to our movie collection when it comes out on DVD. Go check it out!

Then in the evening, Jack and I were able to go out to dinner since it was our 17th Anniversary yesterday. We went to one of my favorites, Bahama Breeze! I had my favorite dish of Coconut Shrimp with the ever popular Bahamarita and Jack had his favorite, Jerk Chicken. Yum!! It was nice to be able to catch up with each other. It's so important to have that date time with your spouse!


Thanks to my family for a great day today! I hope you were able to enjoy your day with your family as well. Tomorrow will be a day of catch-up on my other postings. Sorry but I've got to catch some zzzzzzzzzzz's!

No comments: